We're running projects using different set-ups to reach our client’s goals and challenge your creativity! We’ve solved hundreds of innovation challenges for the world’s top brands since 2007.
Our special NDA* guaranteed-payment opportunities for experienced creatives are named Invite Projects. A small number of creatives are hand-picked by jovoto to participate in these exclusive projects. You bring your consumer mindset, personal and cultural experiences, as well as diverse creative skills to the table and we're creating the best teams and framework to solve any creative challenge.
- Framing the challenge - We work with our clients to identify and frame the challenge and write the creative brief. We shortlist and invite creatives with the necessary skills for the project.
- Ideation and development - Selected creatives are required to submit their ideas and work collaboratively during ideation, giving and responding to feedback to refine concepts.
- Evaluation and completion - The client reviews submitted ideas and choose which they what to develop further. Creatives are paid directly from the platform complete with a credit note for records.
*Our projects are confidential and require your consent to sign an NDA agreement.
Read about it here.
Who can participate?
Creatives with verified skills, meaning, have uploaded portfolio items, had their work assessed, and been accepted to our Talent pools can be considered for selection to participate in our Invite projects with guaranteed payments. Find more about uploading your portfolio work and our talent pools here.
Most of our projects definitions, with some exceptions, rely on these pillars:
Industries = Consumer goods, beauty & health care, food & beverage, Automotive, non-profit and more.
Categories = Graphic design & packaging, marketing, advertising & communication, product design & innovation, service & interface design.
Creative Skills = Graphic design & graphic design for packaging, illustration, communication concept, brand design, product design & product design for packaging, product sketching & rendering skills, and more.
The creative brief summarises the relevant information you need to allow you to perform at your best. This includes the background, business challenges & goals, target group/s, deliverables, tonality, benchmark & success measurements, expectations, and the do's & dont's list.
We usually work in time frames of 2-3 weeks a project. Depending on the client's needs, we can decide to make it a short sprint of 10 days project or the contra of two-three phase project:
Phase first to explore and Phase two and more to develop the idea further and dive into details.
PAYMENT & REQUIREMENTS
The guaranteed payment varies with the client, type of project, and the required deliverables.
Type of requirements can be to deliver ideas in Spark level, Approach or Concept level > To Create, Explore and give Insights. Each of these levels focuses differently on the given task and explains in advance how deep you should dive in your submission/s.
As for the payment, an outline of this information would be stated also in advance. So for example:
- Create two communication concepts for the guaranteed payment of €600 (about 1.5 days effort) in the time frame of 10 days
- Create spark-level Service and/or Product Innovation ideas for the guaranteed payment of €150 (about 2-3 hours effort).
- Create Web Design / UI / UX concepts for the guaranteed payment of €700 (about 1.5 - 2 days effort).
- Create Graphic Design for Packaging ideas for the guaranteed payment of €400 (about 1-day effort). If your idea gets selected for refinement in Phase 2 you get an additional payment of €200.