WHAT IS A TALENT POOL?
A group of designers and innovators - You can think of a Talent Pool like a group of designers and innovators who are “digitally on-call” to work on Invite Projects on the jovoto platform. Creatives that have had their creative skills verified by expert assessors are automatically added to relevant Talent Pools.
A "longlist" for upcoming Invite Projects - Creatives that are part of a Talent Pool, will automatically be on the longlist for any Invite Projects in the relevant design field. From this longlist, we shortlist creatives for specific Invite Projects and the Creative Guide makes the selection for the final team.
WHICH TALENT POOLS EXIST?
We have Talent Pools and regular projects in the following design fields:
- MARKETING & ADVERTISING - Communication Concept, Copywriting English/German, Photography
- SERVICE DESIGN & INNOVATION - Service Design, User Research
- DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGN - User Experience Design (UX), Interaction Design (IxD), App Design, Web Design, User Interface Design (UI)
- GRAPHIC DESIGN - Graphic Design, Layout Design, Typography, Graphic Design for Packaging, Illustration, Corporate Identity, Logo Design, Surface Pattern Design, Textile Design
- PRODUCT DESIGN - Product Design, Product 3D Rendering, Product Design Sketching, Product Design for Packaging, Furniture Design
We also have the following Talent Pools, but less regular projects in these design fields:
- ARCHITECTURE & INTERIORS - Architecture, Spatial Design, Interior Design
- MOVING IMAGE - Film, Storyboarding, Animation
HOW TO APPLY
To be accepted into a Talent Pool you need to apply to have your creative skills assessed.
We are currently reworking the Talent Pool application process so it is not possible to apply at this time. The new process will be up and running by mid-April 2019. Please check back then to take the next steps.
Firstly, if you do not already have an account you need to sign up to jovoto.