In Invite projects, clients will receive your idea together with its source (open, original) files.
How do you make your source files available to the client for each finalized idea?
It's very simple. Just before the end of the project (usually 24-48 hours) the Creative Guide will inform you via a comment under the brief that once your idea is finalized, you can upload your source files to your submission. To do that, for each idea:
- Compress the source files of the final version of your idea into ONE ZIP file(!) (max. 20Mb)
- Name the file as "Idea name_your name". You can shorten it if it's too long. If you do not name it properly, we will not know that the file is yours.
- Go to your finalized idea.
- Click on Edit Idea and scroll down to the Source files tab.
- Upload the ZIP file. That's it!
If you've made a mistake and you need to upload an updated version of the ZIP file, simply go back to the Source Files tab and upload it again. The older version will get deleted automatically.
That's it. Make sure to upload the final version before the end of the submission period! Once that period has ended, you cannot upload it anymore. So, THANK YOU for uploading your source files on time!