And this is how it works:
1. Upload your portfolio work > We're currently looking for these skills.
SHOW us WHO you ARE
All you have to do is showcase work you've previously done by uploading at least 3 samples under your Profile on the Add portfolio work page.
You can always share your website link with us too as an additional introduction to your experience (this link can be added via your profile, not your portfolio page) but your portfolio work on jovoto is vital for us to explore your creative potential.
A "longlist" for upcoming Invite Projects > Creatives that are part of a Talent Pool, will automatically be on the longlist for any Invite Projects in the relevant design field. From this longlist, we shortlist creatives for specific Invite Projects and the Creative Guide makes the selection for the final team.
- Double proof your image & text before uploading it, as the editing possibility is 'out of reach'.
It means you'll have to reach us to remove it so you'll be able to upload it correctly.
- You can decide if you want your portfolio items to be publicly shown:
- Publicly, once we assess your work, the community will be able to see your work & follow you.
- If chosen not to, the access to see your work will be given only to the jovoto team.
- You can upload up to 5 visuals per portfolio item, that capture the work best. We recommend submitting a visual in landscape format with an aspect ratio of 3:2 and a minimum size of 2400x1600px. Supported formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP. If Pdf, it should include only one work item.
- Your portfolio items won't be visible to the rest of the community until we'll assess your work or you'll have more than 300 karma points. (Our points to avoid spam users).