As each project is unique, your submissions should be tailored to the specific task. If you do decide to tailor a past idea to a new project, you must ensure that your previous submission is not in the client exclusivity period.
Articles in this section
- What is third party material?
- What is the standard legal process when an idea is licensed?
- How can I promote my submission?
- Who owns the rights to my idea once I submit it?
- What is the client exclusivity period?
- Can I use third-party material in my design?
- What does it mean to own the copyrights?
- Where should I list any third party material used in my submission?
- How can I report misuse on the platform?
- How does jovoto handle idea uniqueness?