While the client reviews submissions, you cannot publish or offer your design/concept to other parties. The exclusivity period is always detailed in the brief and Project Terms (usually 3 or 6 months). Learn more about sharing your work here.
Articles in this section
- How does licensing work on jovoto?
- What is third party material?
- Can I use third-party material in my design?
- What does it mean to own the copyrights?
- Where should I list any third party material used in my submission?
- How does jovoto handle idea uniqueness?
- Who owns the rights to my idea once I submit it?
- What legal documents will I encounter on jovoto?
- Am I allowed to publish my idea elsewhere or use it in my portfolio?
- Open project: What is the client exclusivity period?