While the client reviews submissions, you cannot publish or offer your design/concept to other parties. The exclusivity period is always detailed in the brief and Project Terms (usually 3 or 6 months). Learn more about sharing your work here.
Articles in this section
- What is third party material?
- What is the standard legal process when an idea is licensed?
- How can I promote my submission?
- Who owns the rights to my idea once I submit it?
- What is the client exclusivity period?
- Can I use third-party material in my design?
- What does it mean to own the copyrights?
- Where should I list any third party material used in my submission?
- How can I report misuse on the platform?
- How does jovoto handle idea uniqueness?