When you submit an idea on jovoto, the rights to your work remain yours. Only if your idea is licensed by a client, are the rights to your work transferred. To ensure that the client has enough time to decide, there is a client exclusivity period for each project. During this time as designated in the brief and Project Terms (usually 3 or 6 months), you cannot offer your design/concept to other parties.
Articles in this section
- What is third party material?
- What is the standard legal process when an idea is licensed?
- How can I promote my submission?
- Who owns the rights to my idea once I submit it?
- What is the client exclusivity period?
- Can I use third-party material in my design?
- What does it mean to own the copyrights?
- Where should I list any third party material used in my submission?
- How can I report misuse on the platform?
- How does jovoto handle idea uniqueness?