The draft mode allows you, without others seeing, the time to work and re-work your idea (by clicking the Edit Idea button); and to make sure it follows the brief and appears well in the preview field. Most importantly, you have the opportunity to remove an image you've already uploaded and re-write your text as you wish, something you couldn't do before!
Now, you can also collaborate on ideas before hitting publish!
Here are some points to consider:
- You can have as many draft ideas as you want! As long as you don't publish them, only you (and us at jovoto) can see them.
- When collaborating, we encourage you to use the comments section under the idea draft to support your workflow. Once you publish your idea, the comments are visible to all. It will be interesting to see your work behind the scene...
- To receive feedback from your fellow creatives, guides, and clients click PUBLISH and your idea will be visible to all.
- Until the submission deadline, you can also make adjustments to your published submissions.
- Be the first to showcase your work and take the lead on the project. If an idea similar to yours is submitted later on, you, as the first one to publish it, own that concept. The other creative will need to update theirs or collaborate with you.
- Remember, if you are in draft mode, no one on the website can see your work until you publish it.
* Please note, depending on the project, your published ideas might be visible or hidden to the public.
This visibility setting will be indicated in the Project Brief.
Signal that you're in draft mode =