We've streamlined the new idea upload process! Now you can really showcase your work and make sure it's as persuasive and on brief as possible.
- Idea templates are now dynamic, adaptable, and change according to the project brief.
- Everyone's ideas are presented consistently.
- More emphasis on describing your design and answering client questions.
- We've added a draft mode. Now you can collaborate on ideas before hitting publish (remember: make sure to publish your ideas to get valuable feedback from creatives, guides, and clients!)
- Third party material is now easier to cite and more visible on submissions.
The changes go live 28.09.17, so the next time you submit an idea you'll be able to see the new format. If you'd like to see the new format without uploading an idea, previous project ideas have also been updated to the new format.