We've streamlined the idea upload process! Now you can showcase your work and make sure it's structured, on brief and as persuasive by following the simple steps provided in the idea upload.
- Idea templates are now dynamic, adaptable, and change according to the project brief. It means, that questions and requirements are editable by us according to the project guidelines.
- Everyone's ideas are presented consistently.
- More emphasis on describing your design and answering client questions.
- We've added a draft mode. Now you can edit and collaborate with others on ideas before hitting publish. Once published, you get valuable feedback from creatives, guides, and clients!
- Third party material is now easier to cite and more visible on submissions.
- Please note, previous project ideas have also been updated to the new format.
Read more about the idea upload and how you can use the these 7 tips for using the idea upload and creating great submissions!