Depending on the project, your uploaded ideas might be visible or hidden to the public. This visibility will be indicated in the project brief. Ideas in Draft modes are visible only to you until you publish them.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an idea?
- How can I collaborate with other jovoto creatives?
- Invite project: Upload your source files
- What is the draft mode?
- What happens once I have submitted an idea?
- Is my submitted idea visible to the public?
- What is considered good feedback?
- Open project: Can I submit more than one idea to a project?
- Open project: How does the rating system work?
- Open project: How do I rate an idea?