It's great to have you as part of the project team!
Now is your time to SHINE create, engage and submit your idea/s as part of our co-creation process.
This video will give you an intro to how to submit your ideas.
Go to the project's room, the one you were invited to, and Sign agreement to participate, to be able to move forward. Read here on NDA and other project-related legal documents.
Browse the brief and check who's your project team: project guide, maybe experts, and other community creatives, co-creating together!
Read the brief and read it again! Under the brief's headline, you can click the sections below to jump directly to the relevant information or just scroll down to continue reading. If there is an intro video - enjoy it :)
Make sure you understand the background, task, requirements, and time frame to better structure your time.
Say hello to everyone under Discussion or raise a question to resolve unclarity. If there will be any changes to the project you will be notified under Updates and can comment there as well.
See a great idea under See all ideas, you are more than welcome to get engaged and leave your feedback under the idea or interact with other creatives over private messages. See more about it here.
CREATE & SUBMIT
That's your time to showcase your creativity and create your idea/s. May it be a short or a deep design process, it's your place to explore, create or validate the task.
You will be prompted to fill in information about your idea in the idea template and upload one or more images to present your idea visually. It helps us and the client understand your idea better!
Idea templates are dynamic, adaptable, and change according to the project brief. This means that questions and requirements are set by us according to the project guidelines. In other words, we give you guidelines on what to upload, the number of slides, and where to add your text explanation.
Click Submit idea to add your idea to the project. Once you've started, your idea is automatically saved as a draft mode.
Signal that you're in draft mode =
The draft mode allows you, without others seeing, the time to work and re-work your idea (by clicking the Edit Idea button); and to make sure it follows the brief and appears well in the preview field. Here are some points to consider:
- You can have as many draft ideas as you want! As long as you don't publish them, only you and the jovoto team can see them.
- Make sure you click PUBLISH to align the project timeline and deliverables. Then your idea/s will be visible to all.
- If you're collaborating as a team on the project, we encourage you to use the comments section under the idea draft to support your workflow. Once you publish your idea, the comments are visible to all. It will be interesting to see your work behind the scene...
And here are some general pointers:
- An idea has to have a Main Visual (the idea cover image), and an Idea name and description.
The main visual will be your idea cover image. Pick a strong image to state your idea!Even if it's a draft mode, make sure to cite the use of third-party material on all uploaded visuals!
- Always click SAVE & CONTINUE to move forward. On the left sidebar, you can jump between the slides to complete the requirements. You won't be able to publish your idea unless ALL fields are filled correctly.
- Submit your idea only under the relevant project, not under your portfolio work or your social media accounts.
- If you want to update your published idea and add your adjustments, please do so on the same submission and not by creating an additional submission. Just click Edit idea on your submission page. If it's a better image you wish to upload, do it on the relevant slide and upload the new image, the previous one, will be removed.
- Please note, you can submit ideas to an Invite project only if you were invited by us to participate in the project.
Can I use third-party material in my design?
Yes, you can. You are allowed to use third-party material in your submission/s unless stated otherwise in the brief. Read here on Original work.
Important: Please make sure to provide the sources files/links you have used. On each image slide, you will find a place to add your source file links.
Do I need to upload my source files?
Please make sure to upload the final version before the end of the submission period! Once that period has ended, you cannot upload it anymore.There are two ways, a jovoto project manager can ask for your source files:
- Directly in the project room, on the submission page, as long as, the expected files are less than 300MB in upload. If you've made a mistake and you need to upload an updated version, simply go back to the Source Files tab and upload it again. The older version will get deleted automatically.
- Through a private message and a google drive link, if we believe that due to complexity or idea iterations the file will be larger than 300MB. In this case, please follow the link provided to you and upload your source files in a folder with your name on it.
Do you experience any problems with submitting your ideas or source files?
please update your project guide and report the issue here. Please make sure to add your name & username, in addition to a link to the relevant page, to allow our platform team to support you.