Go to the project you want to take part in, read the brief and click on the Submit Idea tab on the right-hand side under the header. You will be prompted to fill in information about your idea in the idea template and upload one or more images to present your idea visually. It helps us and the client understand your idea better!
Idea templates are now dynamic, adaptable, and change according to the project brief. This means that questions and requirements are set by us according to the project guidelines.
Nonetheless, here are some general pointers:
- An idea has to have a Main Visual (the idea cover image), and an Idea name and description.
- By clicking SAVE DRAFT AND CONTINUE your submission is in draft mode. You can see it by the blue draft icon. Read, What is a draft mode? here. Once you complete this field, you can jump between the fields on the left sidebar and make your adjustments but you won't be able to publish your idea unless ALL fields are filled correctly.
- Attachments on published ideas can be edited up to 24 hours after they have been uploaded.
- Submit your idea only under the relevant project, not under your portfolio work or your facebook account.
- If you want to update your published idea and add your adjustments, please do so on the same submission and not by creating an additional submission.
- Please note, you can submit ideas to an Invite project only if you were invited by us to participate in the project.
You can find this button on "Read the Brief" or "See All Ideas" pages.
3. Idea name and description: Check out our tips (the blue comments).
By clicking SAVE DRAFT AND CONTINUE your submission stays in a draft mode. You can see it by the
blue draft icon. Once you fill this one out, you can jump between the fields on the left sidebar and make your adjustments but you won't be able to publish your idea unless ALL fields are filled correctly.
4. If you wish to collaborate, just search for a fellow-creative under the Collaborators field. You can work together on your submission and write comments to each other under the idea. Once published, your comments are shown to all.
* You can always adjust your submission even after it's published.