When creating your work, keep this in mind:
- Stick to the brief: We love your creativity, but make sure you submit what the brief requires!
- Fulfill the minimum task: Your submission should satisfy the project at-hand. If a brief requests a box design, don’t just submit a visual for a single side!
- Follow the Mandatory Requirements: Beneath every brief are “Mandatory Requirements” - make sure you read them, they’re mandatory for a reason!
- Distinguish between drafts/final versions: The project brief will outline if your submission must be in draft-form or final-form. If final projects are requested, draft submissions are not considered.
- Cite any third-party material: You are obligated to report any sources/material/fonts you used or took inspiration from. Be sure to pay attention to whether any external resources are permitted in the specific project.
- Be unique: View other ideas that have been submitted. Is your idea unique, or has a similar one already been submitted. Could you consider collaborating? If not, before you post be sure to push your idea in a new and more unique direction.
- Last but not least, read our guide: “How to present your idea”. This guide will offer you tips and hints for submitting an idea that stands out. (You can find when you submit an idea, under the headline POST YOUR IDEA)