We believe that collaboration is a vital part of the creative process!
We sometimes invite creatives to collaborate as a team before the project starts. If you were invited to an Invite project and you're eager to collaborate with another talented creative from the community, please share that with us here, after you receive your invitation email before the final team is decided. Based on the project-specific needs and the skill set of your fellow creatives, we will decide if we can accommodate you as a team in the project.
Here are a few pointers to consider when looking for a partner:
- Your skill sets should complement each other; for example, perhaps they have skills you don’t (and vice versa).
- You should be able to communicate easily and often and be happy to offer each other constructive feedback/criticism.
- Everyone involved with the collaboration should get something out of it, giving and taking should be relatively balanced.
- Once your collaboration message is accepted (after being in pending mode), you can enjoy the creative process together! Read more about the collaboration here.
- Read here on how the payment for collaboration works.